The South American Business Forum offers its participants the opportunity to learn from the most prominent leaders from academic, political and intellectual spheres.
To start feeling the spirit of the SABF, the following are some of the speakers that will be participating in the SABF this year. They are selected by their outstanding career, prestige, values and integrity.
- Douglas Casey – Economist, Best seller financial author, International investor
- Alex Bottan – President & Regional Executive, General Electric
- José Luis Espert – Economist
- Pablo Devoto – President, Nestlé Argentina
- Rob Britton – Advisor to the Chairman and former Managing Director of Brand Development & Advertising, American Airlines
- Pablo Bereciartua – Executive Director, Center of Strategic Studies for Sustainable Development (CEEDS)
- Ignacio Lartirigoyen – Director, Semillera Lartirigoyen
- Rafael Alcaraz – Professor, Instituto Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Juan Carlos Lucas – Director, Innova Consulting
- Juan Martín de la Serna – Vicepresident, Mercado Libre
- Laura Gé – President, Consultora Integration Cono Sur
We hope you can participate in the SABF this year! You won’t have the opportunity to share ideas hand in hand with such outstanding people every day. You have less than a week to complete your application. Don’t let this opportunity get away!